Monday, July 12, 2010

Because I like messing with photos..... :-)

Romantic on Twitpic

Befjam's photo of romantic flowers....I wish Twitpic's posting feature resulted in clearer pictures (click on the picture to see the lines of the flowers in the original bigger and better). The colors in real life must be so beautiful and I love roses where the petals come to a point. I wonder if these are fragrant roses. Anyway, below is what I came up with when I experimented with the photo.


__________________________________________

One of the rose pictures I have taken recently. Two very beautiful rosebushes.

Have you photographed a rose or other flower recently? :-)

2 comments:

Living on Love and Cents said...

Hello! Cute blog! I am a little late but I am now following from Tuesday's blog hop. I hope you will stop by and follow me too! www.livingonloveandcents.blogspot. Have a great day! Heather

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

I am following you and look forward to reading your blog in the future. :-)

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5