Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A bunch of Misc. :-)

-----Which (if any) of these unusual ice cream flavors would you eat? I would (maybe) try the squid ink ice cream.
-----These hotdogs are not very healthy. Some of them look yummy though. I am not a big hot dog fan unless they are cooked over an open flame or rotisserie. I don't think I would like the breakfast dog....sounds to greasy for me....my stomach usually starts turning in the middle of eating super-greasy food.
-----Starbucks items that are not on the menu.
-----Colored bacon. What do you think gives the color? Would you eat it?

-----Church rejects offer to rebuild Jesus statue....with a PETA message on it.
-----Statue made with 2,500 used Coca Cola crates. I think it looks dangerous at the top....not say that it is.
-----"World's first bald bear." I wonder if maybe this is not the world's first bald bear and if some of the unusual creatures spotted are bears or other animals that have something wrong physically.

-----Tourism is harming these popular travel spots.
-----Women will now be able to serve on submarines.

2 comments:

Sleepypete said...

I like my junk food (a little too much !) but some of those hotdogs would be better called DeathDogs ...

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Yes, the one at the bottom looks particularly unhealthy. I eat very little junk food.Other than my thyroid, the doctor says that most patients WISH they had my numbers for test results. I guess that means I can try a DeathDog or two..... :-)

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5