Tuesday, June 01, 2010

The many things one can do in 30 days.....

I am participating in the 30 Day Blog Challenge.....where I have to write a blog post every day. I am looking forward to meeting a lot of the other bloggers participating in this challenge....it is always great to make new friends in the blogosphere. I am sure this will have many benefits to my blog. I usually blog daily but the weather and my work schedule has made me ill lately. It will be nice to focus on something positive.

I might try some of the other things I found that a person can do in 30 days. :-)

-----30-Day Husband Encouragement Challenge for Wives If I find all of this one agreeable, I will work on it during the 30 Day Blog Challenge. I believe that encouragement is so important. I think that when people aren't given encouragement it often has bad repercussions in their lives.
-----Pastor issues 30-Day Sex Challenge. I have not read the book that came out a while back that was along a similar idea. This pastor's challenge was also for unmarried people to abstain.

-----30-Day S.P.A. Challenge "S.P.A." stands for slow down, practice selfcare and appreciate life.

-----30 Days of Thanksgiving
-----30 Days of No Complaining This one would be very hard for me because I can't shake the idea that some complaining is constructive.

-----30 Day Gourmet Freezer Cooking I would like to do this at some point. I think it will save a lot of time but also take a lot of time. A good skill to learn. This would be a great project to do for someone who is expecting or has just had a baby.
-----PETA would like you to pledge to be Vegan for 30 Days
-----30 Days to a Food Revolution.   Inspired by Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution. 30 bloggers.




-----Surprise Me God: A 30 Day Faith Experiment
-----The 30 Day Leviticus Challenge
-----30 Days of Prayer for the Muslim World  I had never heard of this before. I think we should all pray for situations in the Middle East to get better. This site mentions introducing Muslims to the Gospel...I think something like that would have to be handled very carefully and keeping in mind that people ultimately have free will. Why do I mention people having free will?....I do not agree with the tactics that many religions use to get others to come to their viewpoint (repetion,confrontatiion,force).
-----30 Days Through Afghanistan
-----30 Days for Life This is a Pro-Life Devotional from Priests for Life


30 Day Invasion - English Version from DANNY SALAZAR on Vimeo.


-----Earthquakes worldwide in the last 30 days

-----30 Day Artist.  A new artist is featured every month.
-----30 Day Feature Film Challenge
-----The Self-Inflicted 30-Day Film Festival
-----Man endures 30 Chick Flicks in 30 Days

-----Control spending....30-day rule
-----30 Day Challenge not to spend

-----30-Day No Trash Challenge. I have one problem with this one....what does one do with biological waste?

-----30 Days of Ideas

-----30 Days of Poetry

-----Purina One 30-Day Challenge. For dogs and cats.

This post is a work-in-progress. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site. A lot of useful information here. I’m sending it to some friends!

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5