Tuesday, June 15, 2010

In My Life....

-----The duet "Defining Fate" does not seem to be coming to Cornerstone anymore. I am disappointed if this is so....and hope all is alright with them. I really wanted to hear a song about Jesus called "His Fairytale".....Jesus is the Prince Charming in the song, does not ride upon a white horse but dies upon a cross, and this Prince Charming will always be. A song I could listen to over and over.
------My work was one of its better days today....still really abysmal. Someone there likes to directly insult me....though I have done nothing to said person....that was only hard to deal with a couple of times today. To complain will only cause more problems and that is only one of the things I have to deal with at my work. I hope that God brings something into my life where I don't have to be there. I don't deserve this treatment.....I have a stronger work ethic than most people I have ever met. 
------There was definitely an uncalled for moment on a recent Days of Our Lives episode. It came across as  a commercial/educational moment for the Morning After Pill. One of the characters then indicated that God must have put her in the right place at the right time.....to advise about the Morning After Pill.

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5