Saturday, June 19, 2010

Joran van der Sloot



According to the video, the prison Joran van der Sloot is being held in is one of the worst in the world. I can see why he might want to give info on the Natalee Holloway case in a bid to go to Aruba. I always try to hold a person innocent in my mind until proven guilty....such a young man.....this is so much more so a tragedy because of Joran's youth. Assuming Joran truly did murder or have Natalee Holloway disposed of, I hope that he gives this info and quickly. Hugs to the Holloway and Flores families.....I am sorry for your pain.

5 comments:

Thomas said...

I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, too, but it seems like wherever this guy goes young women die. It kind of stretches the imagination to believe it's all a coincidence.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

His mother says she thinks he may have done something to Stephany Flores but not to Natalee. I just wish he would decide to tell the truth about it all....including the alleged recruiting of girls as sex workers. He just tells so many lies....that we definitely know. It would be amazing and wonderful if he turned his life around....I don't know if they have the death penalty in Aruba.

Hevel said...

I also try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but this young man appears to be a serial killer in the making.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Perhaps he has been caught at the very beginning of being more prone to killing. I hope though, whether he did it or told someone to dispose of her, that Natalee is found....soon.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

His confession has been ruled valid.
http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978332391
I don't know if that means he gets a trial.

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5