Friday, May 28, 2010

Freedom 101......




Thinking deeply
 on all my freedoms.

The Hikers are missing 
all their freedoms.

I am missing some freedoms, too.
Shackled to unfair amounts of debt
Living with disability
Longing for adventure
Stalled education
Thyroid-illy miserable
Grieving many tragedies
Anticipating tragedy
Alternately paralyzed and frantic

I tried to be happy with my Freedoms today
Then I realized that I, like the Hikers, would benefit so much from one thing.....
PEACE.
__________________

So.....this is what I decided to do. Make a large effort to learn about and liberate my freedoms....from now until the next 4th of July. In the process of this "Freedom 101".....I hope to learn a lot about myself and the world around me. 

Every firework spectacular starts with a spark.

  
______________

Freedoms I enjoyed today:
Sleeping late.
Quality time with Husband.
Walking the dog and looking at people's plants. Watching Doggie hunt Junebugs.
Steak,wine,baked potatoes,mushrooms and onions,corn-on-the cob,biscuits and a great dessert as part of a birthday celebration.
Making Memorial Day plans (something The Hiker's might miss....and their families missing doing this with them)
Forming my opinions of what the Jehovah's Witnesses wanted me to look at.


Note: Approximately 12 sparklers were harmed in the making of this post. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enabling laws served to increase the amount of health insurance sold in states. http://insuranceinstates.com/colorado/Pueblo/Michael%20Seckar%20Law%20Office/81003/

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5