Thursday, June 03, 2010

Cornerstone is coming up! Cornerstone is coming up!

I am very excited to be going to Cornerstone Festival 2010....a very large Christian rock festival on a farm in Bushnell, Illinois. I am planning to live-blog my adventures at this fest....that means I have been spending a lot of time figuring out which bands and seminars to see (NOT an easy task).


This is a "high voltage" Rock-N-Roll band....meaning they are loud and fast. I like high voltage rock....when I can still understand the words. Excellent.

-----Flatfoot 56. A Celtic/Punk/Hardcore band that I really want to see more of then I have schedule. I am going to a movie screening that I think is important....so, I will get to see about 10 minutes of Flatfoot 56's performance according to my current schedule. This was DIFFICULT schedule call....I really like songs such as "Hourglass."





I have been thinking about this...."stability."  I will be attending this seminar and I hope to buy the book sometime soon (or borrow it from the library before Cornerstone). I take commitments very seriously. Particularly, I try to follow through on the commitments to different causes and activities that I have on the Internet.....I think this kind of community can be really powerful and helpful. Many Christians speak of their "minsitry"....I think part of mine is continuing to help out where I can in the blogosphere.

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5