Thursday, April 15, 2010

The forbidden Twitter.

Testing...why is Blogger blocking out or highlighting every time Twitter is typed???? Twitter
Twitter
Twitter
Twitter
Twitter

WEIRD.
___________

Later....it stopped during regular viewing....but shortly before you hit the Edit pencil....there it goes again....WEIRD.
Correct that....problem is back.....WEIRD.

Twitter
Twitter
Twitter

Blogger clearly has strange anomalies....like adding or multiplying code that you did not want....and this incident.

WEIRD.

2 comments:

Xmas Dolly said...

Okay then. I think I got lost on your blog! This was the closest date to today's date, so I thought I'd leave a comment here. Not sure where to follow you, so I think I'll just say Happy Friday Follow, and I'd like to follow your post, but I can't find out where or where today's post is. Have a good weekend! Happy FF/

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

I think that I am not totally understanding how this works. Blush. I'll get it sooner or later.

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5