Monday, March 22, 2010

In My Life....

-----Looking through the Pampered Chef catalog. I understand that it is "pampered" chef....but things seem to be getting plainer and the prices seem to be getting higher. The most interesting (reasonably priced) thing to me right now is the ice cream sandwich maker.
-----I am getting a sample of an instant spray shampoo. That should be interesting. I have never tried anything like that....the sort of thing used in hospitals and when one is going camping with no usable water. I looked on the Freeman website and this costs $7.00 a can. I think that Freeman should give out samples of this product to homeless shelters....not to drum up business but as a good deed.


I have started watching the series "WebZeroes." Humorous....reminds me of a movie we like "The Gamers."

7 comments:

Melissa B. said...

I seem to be the only one I know who doesn't watch food cooking shows. Is something wrong with me? SITS sent me by, and I'm glad they did!

OK, Facebook, We're Friends Now...

daega99 said...

I've tried the dry shampoo (powder) but never the spray type. I'll have to look into it!

ICLW
http://daega99-arewethereyet.blogspot.com/

Jennifer said...

I love Pampered Chef stuff, but it has gotten expensive. Much of it is too expensive for me.

Happy ICLW #28

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Melissa,
I do watch some food cooking shows....but I eventually get bored if I watch too much Food Network. I like variety in where I get my recipe ideas from. Thank you for visiting. :-)

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Daega99-
I am wondering if the spray type shampoo might be helpful when one wants to keep a certain hairstyle overnight.

Wishing 4 One said...

I always heard about that type of shampoo but never tried, do let us know what you think. Pampered Chef has some really, really cool things, I haven;t looked at them in awhile though. Happy iclw.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Jennifer-
I agree, I cannot afford some of these things on a regular basis...unless I put aside parts of the price until I have it. The thing with me is that I would pay $39.00 for a good trifle bowl...but if I cannot see the thickness of the glass in person (unless someone has one at a party), I am not going to buy it. Sending back a large thing, like a glass bowl, seems like to much of a hassle to me.

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5