Sunday, March 21, 2010

Digg Dialogg....Sir Richard Branson



-----I agree that you do not need much money to be happy...I try to remind others of this when I hear complaining.
-----There is a book where I have read about "saying yes and not saying no" in life. I cannot remember what book it is....but it basically stated that one should say "yes, and...." Basically, REALLY live life. I must figure out what book I read something like this in....something I look at often but I don't know what.
-----If the trip into space becomes affordable, will you go? Re-entry=scary to me.
-----Wow....people asking questions really like to focus on money.
-----Besides God, family, friends,pets....WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN YOUR LIFE? For me, the answer would be my blogging.
-----Virgin sounds like a good flight experience. Branson is right....airlines are normally run like cattle trucks.
-----"The death now of record labels is pretty well upon us."

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5