Wednesday, February 10, 2010

In My Life....

-----Since some of my co-workers refuse to be truly nice no matter how nice I am to them....I have decided to amuse myself. I am adding War's "Why Can't We Be Friends?" to my workout on the days that I work.
-----We made a 3-Bean Taco Chili from Simple & Delicious magazine (I have a complimentary subscription). It serves 9...and their are two of us. I ate my share the same evening....I love chili. I did not get gas as we put in about 30 fennel seeds (in the kidney beans which we cooked ourselves instead of using canned). Fennel is supposed to reduce flatulence....worked pretty well. We were able to put Husband's leftover chili in the fridge and freezer for future lunches when I am not home.
-----There was a winter weather advisory here so my Cheap-Rah trip to the Oriental Food Market was postponed. We also wanted to go to the only store in our area that might have a larger tea ball...that did not happen either. I have a library book in....Tuesday was a bummer for Out-of-the-House-Adventures.

Lately I am listening to:
"One Thing" by Finger Eleven

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5