Monday, December 28, 2009

In My Life....

-----These are the compost bags that we are likely getting for kitchen scraps. They decompose down to water and CO2. I think they are pretty affordable. There are also completely compost-able kitchen bags and lawn clipping bags.
-----Captain Eo is coming back to Disneyland. I would love to see this. I do not know how long it will be staying.....and do not know if we could somehow afford to go. We are planning a vacation to Atlanta in September 2010 to, among other things, see the John Mellancamp/Stephen King musical "Ghost Brothers of Darkland County"....and we have to budget closely for that.
-----I never finished "Julie & Julie" when I got it from the library. I get to now, as one of my Sister-In-Laws bought it for me as a Christmas present. I like Julia Child a lot but do not identify with the real (versus movie personification) Julie Powell that much. I will never be making "Valentine's Day Liver for Two."

2 comments:

Hevel said...

Valentine's Day liver is yummy! Much better than pink suugar cookies!

Happy new year!

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

I do not like liver...I can always tell that something has liver in it even if an attempt has been made to disguise it. What liver dishes do you recommend???

Not a big fan of sugar cookies, birthday cake, etc. in traditional form. Though I would so love to have my Grandmother still be alive and making so many of those frosting-covered cookies. I do not know what Husband and I will be having for Valentine's Dinner.

I am glad that you visited my blog, Hevel. :-)

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5