Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday Fill-In



1. Good times: _____________.
For some reason this prompt had me craving McDonald's French fries. I think these are the fries that claim to be America's favorite fries.
-----Chip Truck Fries
-----Yuca French Fries
-----Spicy Stir Fry French Fries
-----Rosemary French Fries
-----Perfect French Fries (Emeril)
-----Totally Tangy Baked French Fries

2. _________ my home.
I wish I liked my home. I love how pretty it is...especially the yard,kitchen and porch. I just feel like I am stagnating in my present location. I am trying to find a way to change this....but it just seems to be taking so long.

3. Sleigh bells ring __________.
are you listening? Some bells have the most annoying sound...so I wish I weren't listening. I have a set of bells that I sometimes experiment with playing (Jingle Bell,etc.). I wish that I had a more professional set of bells. Co-workers who obsess over wearing Jingle Bells at Christmas are annoying.

4. _____________ little.
Pray a little. I need to pray a little more and read my Bible more.

5. Once more ______________.
with gusto. Practice makes perfect. Sometimes it is frustrating when you don't know what it is that you need to practice....sometimes a subject is just too broad to easily break it down into approachable goals.

6. ________ end?
Happy

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!
Tonight----Watching Wall-E with Husband. I have heard that it is a really good movie. Husband has said that it is kind of boring though.
Tomorrow----Working on finishing my library books. Tidying a closet.
Sunday----Continue to tidy the large closet...mainly full of boxes with books in them.

Participate in Friday Fill-in #154

3 comments:

JDaniel4's Mom said...

Have a great weekend. I need to work on answer number 4.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Thank you for visiting. Prayer is sometimes not easy....I find it hard at times for people I dislike, for instance.

Holly Noelle @ Domestic Dork said...

My ManDork doesn't like McD's fries, but I LOVE them.

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5