Tuesday, December 15, 2009

-----Bankers who did not show up to meeting with President Obama.
-----A Christmas strike at British Airways will disrupt many travel plans...and will be economically damaging to the company.

-----Besides Obama, who would you nominate for the Nobel Peace Prize? When I decided to think about this, I could not immediately think of anyone....then my first thought was of Bill Clinton. While Bill Clinton has done much for our country, I think it is a sad comment on our media coverage that he, the Dalai Lama and the Pope are the only people I can think of who might be slightly Peace-Oriented. Also, with the Pope, I was thinking more of John Paul.
-----The real people who should be nominated for Nobel Peace Prizes might not even be famous...and have likely done more quietly than many winners of this award.
-----Where have all the John Lennons gone??? Peace is not getting much of a chance lately.

-----I know that President Obama has said that he would give himself a solid B+ grade for his first year in office. I would give him a B with two minuses after it.

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5