Sunday, October 25, 2009

Unconcious Mutterings Meme

  1. Redskins :: Washington. Potatoes. Indians. Sunburn. Grapes for wine...I don't know if this would be a wine-making term-it just made me think of wine-making.
  2. Show :: Freakshow. Peep show. Television show. Let the show begin. Showoff. Show them what you've got...proving oneself. Showgirls. Show and Tell. Las Vegas.Broadway. I want to see "Ghost Brothers of Darkland County"...a musical that John Mellencamp and Stephen King are doing in Atlanta next year.
  3. Smoker :: The co-worker who keeps lecturing the smoker. Marlboro Man. I like a sandwich called a Marlboro Man sandwich. The dreadfulness of people who get cancer from smoking. Thank You for Not Smoking....we went to see the movie and I have the book. Patrick Swayze...sad. Walt Disney...and editing out the cigarette. Hannibal from the A-Team and his big cigars. I love the smell of cigar boxes and pipe tobacco. People that accidentally set forest fires or fall asleep with cigarettes. American Cancer Association. That Smoke-Out day...the Great American Smokeout.
  4. Bad movie :: I don't watch bad movies all the way through at times. I did not like Quantum of Solace....and have not been able to watch that all the way through.
  5. Play :: Yatzee. Shakespeare's plays...I want to read all 37. A playdate. Real theater....I want to attend.
  6. Jaguar :: Car. We saw one at the zoo. Running from a jaguar...now that would be scary. I sometimes do not spell words having to do with "scar" and "scare" correctly.
  7. Click :: The movie....I found it to be touching. Remote control. Hanging up the phone on someone. Clique.
  8. Production :: Movies. Making a production of something...over-dramatizing. The different stages of a movie (pre-production,post-production,etc.)
  9. Sand :: Like sands through the hourglass. All the sand art that people make for weddings. Trying to prevent stray cats from urinating in the sandbox. White sand....I want to visit a white sand beach. Getting "beach-ready"...I would not wear a bikini so I guess it would be easier if I ever decided to make this a goal.Happy couples running down the sand.Little kids building sand castles.
  10. Foreign :: Learning languages. I am learning French....and finding LiveMocha very helpful.

_______

I am having a giveaway....see my post about this. If you are not into Light yogurt, the coupons for 2 FREE 4-packs also work for regular yogurt. :-)

________
Update: YoPlus Package Winner announced. The winner was Jennifer B. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://insuranceinstates.com/georgia/Savannah/Patterson%20Virginia%20E/31410/

Алиса Дементьева said...

As you may have heard, Livemocha is no longer in business and that link no longer works.
Also, site, https://www.lingq.com/, is an web and mobile language learning tool for learning languages in context. This is a good analog of Livemocha!

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5