Sunday, October 11, 2009

In My Life....

-----There is a new episode of "The Next Iron Chef" on tonight. I am excited! :-)
-----I keep seeing all these commercials for wine from Cupcake Vineyards on TV. I have never tried that.
-----That I have never heard before. I heard Emeril pronounce "pralines" as "proh-leans".....more than once on "The Essence of Emeril."
-----I learned that Emeril likes Divinity. I have never had any that tasted good to me...but than again I have only had store bought Divinity.
-----I learned that Michael Vick will be getting a reality show. I wonder how often "the case" will be mentioned. Is he on probation or something like that??....then that would be part of his current reality.
-----I have wanted a better refrigerator for a while....then I see all the refrigerators on the Food Network and want a fridge with more space/easy reach even more.

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5