Tuesday, October 06, 2009

In My Life....

-----My Christmas Cactus do not seem to be doing well. I hope this is reversed. They are wilting and do not show signs of reviving yet.

-----I have become enamored of Facebook games. I am now playing:
***(Lil) Farm Life,
***Farm Town
***Farmville
***Cafe World

-----Today I made Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins for Husband. Yesterday we had Triple Berry and I cooked all day ( I will blog about these efforts tomorrow).
-----Doggie is obsessed with the muffin cups...keeps trying to abscond with them. Muffin cups must be particularly tasty paper.

2 comments:

Sleepypete said...

I'm trying to keep the Facebook games under control ...

I remodelled my Maze Defense maze over Monday night and Tuesday night, I have a little band of Mercenaries terrorizing monsters in the Fellowship and I'm clicking on the buttons in Space Domination :-)

I keep an eye on the ICanHazCheezBurger group on FB too and I reckon I may have to find an ICanHazMuffin pic for me.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

I must investigate the games you play. I tried YoVille....don't think I really like that one.

I like the farm games because I can make my farm into something pretty. I also like redecorating my cafe and trying to figure out ways to have enough food that I can leave all day and come back with thing left to serve....that would take a lot (came close today...I think).

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5