Sunday, October 04, 2009

Further thoughts.....
Hell's Kitchen. Season 6, Episode 12



-----Rack of Lamb with Herb Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
-----Rack of Lamb with Rosemary Roasted Potatoes and Shallot Vinaigrette
-----Grilled Rack of Lamb with Roasted Artichokes, Fingerling Potatoes, and Olive Lamb Jus
-----Tandoori Lamb with a Black Trumpet Mushroom Ragout and Curried Fingerling Potatoes
-----Provencal Rack of Lamb with Roasted Tomatoes

I have never carved out lamb chops...something I will be trying sooner or later.

John Dory with Squash Risotto and Herbed Cranberry Sauce. This is Ariel's recipe.
***Sadly,I will have to plan ahead to do this recipe. Cranberries can only be found at the holiday season here...no joke.
***In case you do not know, this is what a John Dory is. I think they are kind of pretty and wonder if they can be raised in a home aquarium setup.
***I have never had cranberry and fish together. I hope I agree that the cranberry doesn't overwhelm the fish.

This post is a work-in-progress. :-)

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5