Monday, September 21, 2009

Give Me 5 Meme.....



Our task this week was to list 5 of our favorite drinks.

1. Lemon Juice and Water. This actually has a lot of health benefits.

2. The milk after I am done with Fruit Loops or Raisin Bran. Obviously, not for my health. :-)

3. Manischewitz Kosher Blackberry Wine. Tastes good and usually VERY reasonably priced.

4. Maker's Mark. I am a Maker's Mark Ambassador.

5. Cherry Kool-Aid. Being the recipe collector that I am....I had to find some recipes that used Cherry Kool-Aid.
-----Cherry Kool-Aid Meringue Pie
-----Super-Sour Cherry Kool-Aid
-----Cherry Kool-Aid Mulled Cranberry Warmer
-----Kool-Aid Cherry Cranberry Punch
-----Cherry Vanilla Kool-Aid Malt....the color is pretty.
-----Kool-Aid Hair Dye

Participate in Give Me 5 Meme #52.
_____________________


I did not have a bottle of the blackberry wine to post...but I did have an empty bottle of Manischewitz Cream Red Concord. This is the inaugural use of the Halloween backdrop that I bought on sale last year. :-) The line down the middle is the glare....this is what I did to the photo to offset that. :-)

4 comments:

BeccA's Buzz said...

Mmmmmmm Kook-Aid!!!!!!! How could I forget?? Now, cherry is usually my fave if I have to pick a flavor of something but when it comes to Kool-aid, I do enjoy tropical punch as well. :) Great post!!

Vivian said...

I do not have any of those on my list...but I do love water with lemon...yummo

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

I haven't really drank that much of the Kool-Aid tropical punch so I don't remember it that well. I do like Big Red Tropical Punch a lot. We don't drink a lot of Kool-Aid but usually have some on hand for when we want something flavored but don't want to spend money to get it.

Maybe I will try dyeing some of my hair with the Kool-Aid. I should research if there is a good way to do Kool-Aid streaks.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

I also sometimes drink water with vinegar (and sometimes lemon) for my metabolism at times.....something I have been doing since youth. :-)

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5