Monday, September 07, 2009

Recipes I am considering.....

Licensed Photo. "Farmhouse Fireplace"
Taken by Roger Kirby.


-----Butterscotch Pumpkin Cake. Seems like an excellent Autumn choice. Is served with butterscotch sauce on the side.
-----Connecticut Clam Chowder. I like that there is bacon in it. I will experiment with the optional ingredients.
-----Flank Steak Santa Fe. Uses chorizo. From what I have read, it will be one of the recipes featured at the Taste of Home Cooking School session that I will be attending later this month. Sounds a tad spicy (if so,I will have to experiment with different ways of making this less spicy for some that dine at my house).
-----Banana Berry Pancakes. Includes Banana Nut Muffin Mix. I am having a hard time imagining the taste combination.
-----Connecticut Beef Casserole
-----Connecticut Beef Stew
-----Connecticut Beef Supper. The beef is ground beef. I will not be using Wheaties.
-----Whitefish Almondine. I love whitefish. This is the first Almondine recipe photo I have seen that actually looks appetizing.
-----Cape Cod Turkey Salad
-----Connecticut Clam Cakes
-----Asparagus with Citrus Dressing. I am not an expert on asparagus...so, I don't know how they taste with citrus yet.
-----Connecticut Apple Brownies

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5