Monday, August 31, 2009

The Music Memoirs (memes)

"How Tired Can You Get?"

Instructions:
"10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)."







____________

This is my first time doing this meme. I did not have ten songs this weekend and I did not feel that there were any that summed up my weekend. The weekend was just long and tiring....and filled with people who are lazy and deliberately annoying. The last sentence was very, very honest. :-(

I hope that you enjoy the songs I listened to. At least my musical choices were humorous.

I also thought of putting up a picture of an allergy attack...that also summed up my weekend. I did not have allergy problems growing up or as a young adult. I am now progressing into actual allergy attacks....as I type this I have just sneezed very hard. Not fun.

Today (not the weekend):
-----Not feeling well...to the point I called off from work.
-----Worried about a pet that someone we know abandoned. Trying to see what I can do to help.
-----A headache that won't go away.
-----I did not think we would get anymore blueberries...we got a lot more.
-----Finishing up on reading "Julie and Julia." I do not like Julie Powell much. Julie and I do not have the same mindset on a lot of things....but she is making me laugh here and there.


2 comments:

Sleepypete said...

May end up doing this Music Meme some time :-) iTunes's recently played list will give me plenty of reminders of what I've been listening to ...

My weekend - hugs+film+ow+cricket

I enjoyed the hugs most :-) and the "ow" is pretty much gone now :-) Must go drink something so I don't end up joining you with the headache ...

PS I sometimes sneeze so hard my brain rattles.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

I am still having problems with the allergies. Hoping it is not a cold....we are just about over them here. My mother has cancer and I can not go visit her until over colds.

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5