Friday, August 21, 2009

I discovered Thursday Thunks on a Friday.

1. Your thoughts on hunting?
I like the products produced from it. I do not like cruelty to animals. I do think that God gave us animals to eat. I like fur and leather...but find it disturbing when I really think about it (as far as ornamentation).
Animal Acres (farmed animal rescue)

2. Swine Flu vaccine... will you get it?
I may have to...depending on how many around me get sick. I have thyroid problems that cause my immune system to be weak.

3. What is one job/profession that you think there are just too many of?
Women who spend their Husband's money all day long as a hobby. Super Shoppers.They look at there Husbands as a tool. Many of them act like this is their profession (and right).

4. I want to go on a diet, what advice will you offer me?
Learn about the various natural cleanses and safe ways to do them. Cleanses and certain foods can help with health problems, too.

5. You are going out on a date with someone for the very first time. When you get into their car, you see a box of condoms on the floor. What do you do?
Ask why they have them there. Proceed to have a very frank conversation. Make sure I have an escape route planned if I don't like the way they are acting in their response. Luckily, I am married so this one won't happen.

6. Name something in your bathroom that shouldn't be there.
I can't think of anything...other than some clothes I wore...on a shelf. Need to make their way to the washing machine. One thing NOT in our restroom is Doggie....is only ever allowed in for a shower.

7. What was your Kindergarten teacher like?
I am conflicted on this. I don't know that she really cared about her students...but this is based on brief interactions after Kindgergarten. Sadly, I have found with many teachers after you are their student, they don't have any use for your presence.

8. What kind of oil do you use when you cook?
Olive oil,canola and vegetable. I buy them whenever they are on sale....and stock up. Cooking oil is expensive nowadays. We also have garlic-infused olive oil.

9. If someone takes an unflattering picture of you and posts it online, do you beg them to take it down or do you laugh at yourself with everyone else?
It depends on where it is posted. Also, I have an eye problem (exotropia) and sometimes odd swelling from thyroid issues....there are ways to photograph so that this does not show up as much in the photos. If people deliberately show or point out my exotropia in photos I get very upset.

10. What brand of dishwashing soap do you use?
No particular brand. Nothing that makes my hands break out and usually apple-scented. Perhaps, lemon-scented. I do not like orange-scented soap.

Participate in "Thursday Thunks."

2 comments:

lv2scpbk said...

Good answers and welcome to Thursday Thunks. It's fun.

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Those are great questions and fabulous answers! May I suggest checking out grapeseed oil for cooking? It is actually cheaper than olive oil or canola oil (for same size bottle) at our Costco. It's light and has some great health benefits.

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5