Saturday, August 15, 2009

A baker's dozen of what I am listening to lately.



I like the energy that Andrew W.K. has (if you have seen the "She is Beautiful" video, he has a LOT of energy). I do apologize for the sudden appearance of a man with a profusely bloody nose though.
_____________________

"Hiroshima" by Sandra,"Romeo & Juliet" by Dire Straits, "20th Century Boy" by T.Rex, "Harper Valley PTA" by Jeannie C. Riley, "I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry" by Me First and the Gimme Gimmes,"Everybody Knows" by Leonard Cohen,"Flaming Star" by Elvis, "The Wake 2005" by Abney Park, "She is Beautiful" by Andrew W.K., "Pretty in Pink" by Dresden Dolls, "King of Spain" by Moxy Fruvous, "Free" by Powerman 5000, "500 Miles" by The Hooters

4 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

You have a varied taste, BB.

NetChick sent me here.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Jean-Luc,
Everybody tells me that. I raised every eyebrow when I played music that I enjoy at a party recently....but everyone enjoyed a little something I think. Thanks for visiting. :-)

Sleepypete said...

My latest blogpost (unless I do another v soon!) was also a music post. And it also mentions Romeo and Juliet by Dire Straits ...

Spooky ! (although I didn't remember that one for my list ...)

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Pete-
It is nice that we have the some of the same taste in music. That song just makes you want to listen to it...to hear the story.

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5