Sunday, August 16, 2009

23 Things.....
Thing #2

I just started working on "23 Things." Though I am not a librarian (the main intended audience) and not a new blogger....I find this interesting. I think that there are things that I can learn through some of these activities.

As I was reading the 7 1/2 Habits of Lifelong Learning, I thought of my plan to learn French. This might take me a long time and I really need to think more about how I am going to achieve this.

Hmm....must get to work on the flashcards (that should raise some eyebrows at work with my co-workers who actually resent those who try to better themselves). Perhaps I should let my less-than-friendly-often-nosy co-workers see the Learning Contract that I am supposed to make about my goal...that would really raise their eyebrows.


During this post I listened to:
Elvis Presley-Moody Blue
Fleetwood Mac-Don't Stop
KC & The Sunshine Band-Get Down Tonight

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5