Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I can't have an Armani Suit anytime soon....
but, I can certainly have Armani Jeans.

I have long wanted to have a simple Armani suit....but, of course, monetarily this is not easy. Jeans would be much more doable for me.

I am attracted to the nice cut. I also like that there is both a look of thickness and stretch in the jeans that I am contemplating. I may end up finding myself buying all three pairs of the jeans below!!!
___________________

Potassium Straight Leg
These would look great under a blazer...which is where I would wear them. I own a LOT of blazers and a few of them would look really good with these jeans. I have a Worthington blazer in mind that would work with this (purchased at a JCPenny BOGO or BOGO for 88cents sale). These would look REALLY good under a blazer.



Embroidered Skinny Flair Fit
This is an online exclusive....which makes it all the more appealing to me (as I love stuff that not everyone will have). I do not currently own a dark flared pair of jeans....or any jeans that are not just for yardwork for that matter. I used to be obsessed with flared jeans though...and owned many similar pairs at one time. I could amuse Husband when I wear these by reminding him of our early dating (when I often wore similar jeans) and singing "Reunited" by Peaches n' Herb as I open the box....you have to know me to understand that I REALLY would do this.



Grey Straight Leg
I don't often see anyone wearing gray jeans. I like the color gray and would seek out a suitable blazer to go with these jeans (get the feeling that blazers are a theme in my wardrobe?).

When I said that I can have Armani Jeans, I really can.
The new Premium Denim Jeans (which can be found on the Armani Exchange site) start at $98.00. I have known many people who have spent at least $60.00 on good jeans. I think I will set aside a little money and try out at least one of these jeans (shipping is reasonable and I saw that a lot,if not all, of the items have free returns if dissatisfied). . I have always considered Armani synonymous with style and quality cut. I am pretty sure I will be happy with my intended jeans....now I have to decide which pair.
----Who knows...maybe I will start saving up for that perfect Armani Suit, too.

_________________

text A|X Contest:
Win a pair of jeans! You can enter every day in July by texting the keyword the keyword "DENIM2" to ARMANI (276264). One winner is chosen from among each day's entries. Info on how this contest works.

I always love deals:
Purchase a full price pair of denim from Armani Exchange, in store or online, between 7/7/09 – 7/19/09 and you will receive a gift card for $20 off your next purchase of $100 or more, valid 7/30/09 through 8/15/09.

A|X Blog..."Where Fashion,Music and Culture Meet"




Post?slot_id=41862&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

5 comments:

Annie said...

I could really go for the classic blue at the top. My vote is try this one first.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

That is the pair that I am favoring getting. They are classic-looking.....good point. Would make a wonderful wardrobe essential. I suspect they would fast become a wardrobe staple for me. :-)

kathi said...

Mingle on!

I really like the straight leg versions, both colors. Just wish they would come in a normal instead of low rise. I am getting too old for low rise jeans :)

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

If the waist is comfortable, I don't mind low rise jeans. The straight legs are pretty in both colors. I don't see many people that like wearing the flairs...like I sometimes do. I need more jeans-I wore out all but those I use for gardening and haven't replaced them.

Anonymous said...

Enabling laws served to increase the amount of health insurance sold in states. http://insuranceinstates.com/indiana/Columbus/Sample%20Insurance%20Agency/47203/

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5