Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hell's Kitchen. Season 6, Episode 2



-----Attention to details.

-----I have never cleaned shrimp before.

How to Clean & Devein Shrimp -- powered by eHow.com
I did buy a de-veiner on clearance and do want to try this at some point. According to the video above, you can just use an ordinary paring knife. The video also shows how to butterfly shrimp.

-----Sometimes the insults the Chefs give each other are not even accurate...that makes it just plain rude.
-----Van is a fish cook. I want to see if I can find some recipes from him online. We (Husband and I) have been very into fish lately.
-----I understand that it is an intense competition. Every season someone does not take credit for their own mistake though....every season. How does that make you look on television???....and in your real life career.
-----I noticed last episode that people were making a lot of unusual faces. Like Chef Ramsay, I appreciate those who do not make the silly faces.
-----Tableside scampi...that sounds delicious. Looks like it could be very painful when you drop the pan.
-----How many times will we see plays on Lovely's name?

-----Then we got to the end of this episode and preview for next. It was emotionally troubling and makes me hesitate to watch the next episode. :-(

2 comments:

Myjoyz said...

hi friendz..
you have nice blog..great time visit here...
have a nice day

jennifer said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Margaret

http://howtomakecompost.info

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5