Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Heads or Tails Meme.....



Heads Or TailsHeads Or TailsHeads Or Tails

This week we were allowed to choose any past theme....I chose "Recipe."

I am planning recipes for my Early Summer guests. Below are some of the tentative choices.

------Apple Cranberry Cider...I will have to get kitchen thread and cheesecloth bags.I have been needing to get the cheesecloth for a long time. Though it is summer, Husband says cider could be good around the nighttime bonfires.
-----Hot Cranberry Punch. Seems like will be easy to prepare.
-----Pea Salad. We have loved this recipe each time we have made it. Definitely want to share it with loved ones. Last time I prepared this for relatives, this pea salad went over well.
-----Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad. Uses Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix.
-----Peachy Carrots. I actually have the 2004 issue of Quick Cooking that this came from.
-----Island Style Ham and Sweet Potato Casserole
-----Chinese Turkey Skillet
-----Baby Pea Soup with Mint, Basil & Chorizo Sausage

______________________

Below is a photo that I made into a bit of art. This was the Pea Salad listed above...with a few adjustments to the recipe. I call the photo "Waiter, My Pea Salad is Mutating!"



_____________________

5 comments:

Tumblewords: said...

Wonderful recipes! I'm fascinated by the mutating pea salad, however!

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

I don't remember for sure how I did the mutating pea salad...it might have been some sort of Fractal using The Gimp. :-) It was a fun thing to do. Making the Pea Salad was super fun.

Skittles said...

The Pea Salad and the Bacon Ranch Pasta salad sound soooo yummy to me right now. :)

I think your guests will be well fed!

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

I always try to offer the best effort/meals that I can to guests. :-) Husband and I try to have fun when it is just us,too.

I am not so sure about the Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad....but I am hoping that it will be good.

Thanks for visiting,Skittles. I hope you are having a colorful life. :-)

qian said...

thanks for your sharing! great helpful!!!Thank you
Louboutin Shoes 
Christian Louboutin Shoes
Christian Louboutin Pumps 
louboutin
Christian Louboutin Boots 
Christian Louboutin Pumps
Christian Louboutin Heels 
Christian Louboutin Sandal
Pigalle Christian Louboutin 
fur boots
christian louboutin fur boots
louboutin pumps
louboutin fur boots
coyote fur boots
christian louboutin heels
silver strappy sandals
christian louboutin toundra
loubitan studded bow peep
Wedding Dress Shops
vintage wedding dresses 
wedding dresses
cheap mobile phone
Wedding Dress Shops
Wedding Dresses 2011
Wedding Dress Shops
Off the Shoulder Wedding Dresses
bridal jackets
wedding jackets
bridal jackets
halter neck wedding dresses
off the shoulder wedding dresses
vintage wedding dresses
wedding dresses with sleeves
wedding jackets for the bride

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5