Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday Stealing

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Eothian MacLir from the blog "Hard Luck Tour." Participate in Sunday Stealing.

A
• Are you available? No. Happily married.
• What is your age? I look younger than I am. I am reading Mrs.Dr.Phil's (Robin McGraw) book on aging.
• What annoys you? Snobbiness....especially when it is based on some stereotype that the Snob has not checked to see if the victim fits.

B
• Do you know anyone named Billy? No. I admire the talent of Billy Idol and Billy Talent though.
• When is your birthday? Not disclosing. I am going to start celebrating Un-Birthdays also.
• Who is your best friend? Husband or Dog. I have another best friend but we seem to have a falling out...not my fault. I see both sides of my Friend's issue.
Cast off the crutch that kills the pain, The red flag waving never meant the same, The kids of tomorrow don't need today, When they live in the Sins of Yesterday. C • What's your favorite candy? Mambas fruit chews. I don't know if they are made anymore. • Crush? Married.Husband. Adam Ant in the early 90s was quiet handsome though....and loved the lyrics of that time frame. • When was the last time you cried? Sometime recently. I was lonely or thinking of past tragedies. I would have to ask Husband as I don't remember which. Turned out that it was brought on by hormones. D • Do you daydream? Yes.I did earlier today. • What's your favorite kind of dog? Any cuddly dog. They are not all cuddly. Our Doggie is cuddly. • What day of the week is it? Sunday. E • How do you like your eggs? Over-easy with hashbrowns and tabasco sauce. I also like Eggs Benedict. Speaking of Hollandaise Sauce, I am currently enamored of Tilapia with Hollaindaise Sauce. • Have you ever been in the emergency room? Yes. • Ever pet an elephant? No....but I could have. I am going to try watching a 2003 film called "Elephant"...if it is available from the library. F • Do you use fly swatters? Yes. I own several. All but one shaped like hands. I detest flies. I can't find my fly swatters...so, I hope I don't find any flies. • Have you ever used a foghorn? No. • Is there a fan in your room? Yes. I detest heat (and deplore humidity)...so, I have all sorts of stuff to keep cool. G • Do you chew gum? Yes. I hate this sangria gum that I have right now. One more stick and no more sangria. • Do you like gummy candies? Yes. German gummie bears. Any fresh gummy worms (gummy worms are not always fresh when they are sold). Gummie peach rings...sometimes. I hate Lifesavers Gummies....glad Husband ate the package of them that I bought. • Do you like gory movies? No. I am fine though if it is a "thriller." H • How are you? OK. Disappointed that I can't put flowers on graves on Memorial Day (no dog sitter). • What's your height? Again not disclosing. I am happy with my height. I wish that thyroid problems (genuine not just claiming) would go away....that way I would have less swollen ankles, less weight and be able to wear heels again. I used to be able to walk miles in heels. • What color is your hair? Again not disclosing. I would characterize my hair as beautiful and unruly....and likely to stay that way. I • What's your favorite ice cream? Pineapple • Have you ever ice skated? No...but I really want to. I am very much a clutz though...and this worries me. • Ever been in an igloo? No.Too cold for me. J • What's your favorite Jelly Bean? I love Jelly Belly. Not to fond of regular jelly beans. My fave Jelly Belly flavor is Peach. I would be interested in trying a Huckle Berry flavored jelly bean. • Have you ever heard a really hilarious joke? Yes. Told a few, too. I like to memorize them...especially for telling to people who are ill. • Do you wear jewelry? Yes K • Who do you want to kill? No one. I do not believe in the death penalty...too much room for error and people can change. • Have you ever flown a kite? Pathetic attempts. Mary Poppins makes it sound so easy. • Do you think kangaroos are cute? If they look at you like a Puppy dog...otherwise, no. I want to try kangaroo meat. Smart-aleck Husband's response to wanting to try kangaroo meat is that I should have answered "kangaroos" to "who do you want to kill?" L • Are you laidback? Unsure. • Lions or Tigers? Tigers....they are often beautiful. • Do you like black licorice? No. Oh....and, speaking of jelly beans above, I deplore black licorice jelly beans. I also don't like Jaegermeister...though I keep trying to like various drinks with it as an ingredient and love to keep the miniature bottles. M • Favorite movie as a kid? None that I can think of. • Ever shopped at Moosejaw? No. I have never heard of this store. What does Moosejaw sell? • Favorite store at the mall? JC Penny N • Do you have a nickname? Yes. Several. Not everyone is allowed to call me every nickname. • Whats your favorite number? 42...as in the "meaning of Life" in "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy." • Do you prefer night or day? Day....but I get more done at night. I am odd in that I keep mainly whatever hours my body wants to...and like it that way. O • What's your one wish? My Mother gets better. My second wish would be that I live a long and happy life. • Are you an only child? No • Do you like the color orange? Not always. P • What are you most paranoid about? Death,AIDS,mosquito bites • Piercings? No • Do you know anyone named Penelope? Yes. Q • Are you quick to judge people? Sometimes....but I am a very observant/deep-thinking person. I try to be tolerant. I like some people despite disagreeing with their actions. • Do you like Quaker Oats? No. I eat them because they are good for me. I enjoy looking for recipes for them. I need to use some that I have had in the cupboard for some time now. • Know anyone that makes quilts? Yes.Sooner or later I intend to get good at it. • Do you think you're always right? No. • Do you watch reality TV? Yes. Especially Hell's Kitchen. I HOPE THAT "THE CHOPPING BLOCK" WILL CONTINUE. As for non-reality TV, I want "Valentine" brought back. As for Internet TV, I want "Quarter Life" brought back. • Reason to cry? Not right now. S • Do you prefer sun or rain? Light rain with a gentle breeze • Do you like snow? Only without ice. I love building snow things....but have to watch out because I have Reynaud's Phenomenon (dangerous cold sensitivity). • What's your favorite season? Spring T • Time is it? Late • What time did you wake up? Late U • Can you ride a unicycle? Never tried. I would imagine NOT. • Do you know anyone with a unibrow? No. • Uncles do you have? Many. V • What’s the worst vegetable? Beets • Did you ever watch Veggie Tales? No • Ever considered being vegan? Yes. I have been at points. I eat meat but protest some of the ways animals are treated. W • What's your worst habit? Paranoid worrier • Do you like water rides? Yes • Ever been inside a windmill? No. I would take a lot of pictures and blog it if I ever go in one. X • Have you ever had an x-ray? Yes • Ever used a Xerox machine? Yes. It was always breaking. This particular Xerox machine (sure I have used others) would cause me a LOT of frustration. I am glad that Xerox machine is dead. I do believe in the death penalty for machines. Y • Do you like the color yellow? Sometimes. • What year were you born in?: Again not answering. I want to look up what things happened in that year though. • Do you yell when you're angry? No. Well...generally,no. Z • Do you believe in the zodiac? No. Used to. My religious belief is that looking into one's future is bad. • What's your zodiac sign? I do not believe in such. I love trying to find the constellations for each sign though. I am interested in star-gazing in general. • When was the last time you went to the zoo? Around 10 years ago. Planning a few zoo trips soon.

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5