Saturday, May 23, 2009



-----Kevin Rose now has a Twitter account just for tea...@goodtea.
-----I have been out shopping where Mothers are teaching their children how to use the ATM card...and actually say the number to the child. Or the child says the number out loud...and the Mother does not tell them that they should not.
-----I was a little surprised about the ATM scams. The piece put on the ATM looked a lot different than what I have seen in other videos....a clear plastic strip alongside (not the big plastic piece). I know Kevin doesn't, but do you think that there is a likelihood of you getting hit by an ATM scam?

5 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Who is Kevin Rose? I guess that shows I live in Britain

MetChick sent me here.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Kevin Rose is the founder of Digg. I am assuming you know what Digg is (social bookmarking site).

Carmi said...

I think in time, all of us will fall victim to one form of scam or another. It's a sign of the times we live in, and it makes me sad.

Dropped by from Tanya's. Great to e-see you again!

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Carmi-
Good to see you,too. My bank account was compromised for some sort of marketing thing....and the bank could have cared less about figuring out what happened. I guess it could have been worse....but this is one of the many reasons I am no longer banking with them.

2010 Wedding Dresses said...

thanks for your sharing! great helpful!!!Thank you
Louboutin Shoes 
Christian Louboutin Shoes
Christian Louboutin Pumps 
louboutin
Christian Louboutin Boots 
Christian Louboutin Pumps
Christian Louboutin Heels 
Christian Louboutin Sandal
Pigalle Christian Louboutin 
fur boots
christian louboutin fur boots
louboutin pumps
louboutin fur boots
coyote fur boots
christian louboutin heels
silver strappy sandals
christian louboutin toundra
loubitan studded bow peep
Wedding Dress Shops
vintage wedding dresses 
wedding dresses
cheap mobile phone
Wedding Dress Shops
Wedding Dresses 2011
Wedding Dress Shops
Off the Shoulder Wedding Dresses
bridal jackets
wedding jackets
bridal jackets
halter neck wedding dresses
off the shoulder wedding dresses
vintage wedding dresses
wedding dresses with sleeves
wedding jackets for the bride

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5