Thursday, May 14, 2009

In My Life....

-----Slumdog Millionaire and Doubt finally came in at the library. Tonight we are watching Slumdog Millionaire. Husband, who doesn't get enthusiastic about things like that sometimes, surprised me. Husband had a definite preference as to which movie we watched. I am excited...will be fun. There will be microwave popcorn.
-----My friend has the flu...really bad. Regular flu not swine flu. Husband says is feeling much better....I would say that is relative to how he was feeling before.
-----My Bible is starting to fall apart. Worried that it is not repairable. It is a study Bible and I have used it a LOT.
-----Excited for summer guests to come.
-----We got a dishwasher! It is a sink-top dishwasher...so we don't have to pull out cabinets like we were planning to. Right now we will have to hook and unhook it from the sink...but soon we are putting a permanent pipe underneath. It washes six place settings at a time.
-----Our garden is coming along swimmingly...lots of vegetables.

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5