Friday, May 01, 2009

Friday Fill-In....



1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is _____.
Infinite patience.

2. _____ clams.
Steamed. I have never had steamed clams. I found this recipe for Steamed Clams with Tomatoes and Saffron.

3. When I think of carnivals I think of _____.
Safety issues.

4. _____ my favorite spring flower.
Tiger lilies. Before they wilt I usually take photos. The photo at the top of the post is taken by me.

5. Things on my desk include _____.
Multiple Bibles.Favorite Chaucer text.Basket of assorted writing items. Monitor and scanner-both hook up to a laptop at times.

6. _____ makes me wanna _____.
The way people treat their "loved ones" when ill/incapacitated makes me want to vomit/scream.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!
Tonight: Getting some writing done.
Tomorrow: Garden work and working on planning menus for summer guests. Organizing bookshelves...a constant/necessary thing with me.
Sunday: Visiting my Mother who is very ill.

Participate in Friday Fill-In Number 122

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5