Monday, May 25, 2009

Curious as a Cat

1) What is the most un-erotic part of the human body?
My first thought was the toenails. Husband suggested under the toenails.

2) What single word best describes you?
Persistent. Some would say stubborn....I say persistent is the good stubborn.

3) If you had to choose between them, would you rather vacation in the mountains or near a lake?
Near a lake....because I would likely want to go somewhere rich-in-wildfires. Mountain=possibility for no escape. Lake=large fire-putter-outer and possible extra escape route. This is not to say that I won't go into the mountains. Sunset on the mountains usually beats sunset on a lake for me. I haven't seen a sunset on a really spectacular lake though.

4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
The first thing I thought of was that does not look like my keyboard. Then, I wondered what the smiley button does. The smiley button could be for when the Help Button gives no help....press the smile and you get to see a little guy with a mallet breaking a virtual computer.



Participate in Curious as a Cat #170.
______________

Towel Day - Don't Panic
Taking my towel everywhere I go today....at least in the Blogosphere. :-) By the way, you can order a Don't Panic commemorative towel from Innsbruck,Austria. Douglas fans will understand the significance of Innsbruck...if not it is explained at the site I linked to.

6 comments:

WiseGuy said...

Nice that!

WiseGuy said...

*ICLW*

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Thanks. :-)

ThomasLB said...

I keep a big ol' towl in my car. It's been amazing useful over the years. You can use it as a blanket, to carry things, to cushion things, to stop the bleeding, to clean things, to dry things off with, as a tablecloth…

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

I should start doing that....carrying a towel in the car.

I am saving up for the Don't Panic commemorative towel that I have just added to this post. Perhaps, I will get a Don't Panic towel for the car, too. As I live in the States, that is an awfully expensive towel....but I really want one (maybe two now).

2010 Wedding Dresses said...

thanks for your sharing! great helpful!!!Thank you
Louboutin Shoes 
Christian Louboutin Shoes
Christian Louboutin Pumps 
louboutin
Christian Louboutin Boots 
Christian Louboutin Pumps
Christian Louboutin Heels 
Christian Louboutin Sandal
Pigalle Christian Louboutin 
fur boots
christian louboutin fur boots
louboutin pumps
louboutin fur boots
coyote fur boots
christian louboutin heels
silver strappy sandals
christian louboutin toundra
loubitan studded bow peep
Wedding Dress Shops
vintage wedding dresses 
wedding dresses
cheap mobile phone
Wedding Dress Shops
Wedding Dresses 2011
Wedding Dress Shops
Off the Shoulder Wedding Dresses
bridal jackets
wedding jackets
bridal jackets
halter neck wedding dresses
off the shoulder wedding dresses
vintage wedding dresses
wedding dresses with sleeves
wedding jackets for the bride

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5