Sunday, May 24, 2009

Calendar....

Licensed photo...DO NOT COPY.
Photo by Quentin Houyoux.
Title: Maya Calendar
Description: Artifact of Maya Calendar in a sunray


-----How are you doing on your goals for the New Year? Is anyone still working on them? I am...but I am a part of the 101 in 1001 project....so, I have been working on them for a while now.


Mom Blogs



IComLeavWe

IComLeavWe: Join the Conversation


-----June 1: Project Ladybug Ladies Night Out. At The Brownstone in NJ. Proceeds go to helping children in the Paterson, NJ area who have life-threatening medical conditions. I am not sure specifically what conditions....I know that Project Ladybug helps children with cancer and children who are at St. Joseph's Childrens' Hospital.
-----June 13: Homes for Our Troops Gala. This a charity dedicated to building specially adapted homes for severely injured service members.
-----June 13: Bikerfest 2009. Austin, Texas
-----July 4-August 4: World E-book Fair. I attend each year. Thousands of e-books can be browsed and downloaded for FREE. My favorite genres are the woman authors and the modern fiction. There are so many classic and OLD/sacred texts on here.
-----Sometime: There is to be a biographical film about Sam Kinison. It will air on HBO. I wonder if they could get the actual celebrities for the "Wild Thing" video.
-----Sometime: I am hoping that Iron Butterfly answers my e-mailed suggestion that they somehow digitalize Elvis singing In-a-Gadda-Da-Vida. Elvis would have been excellent at singing this song. :-) It would be neat to see. :-)

What's happening in your life (and on your blog)??? :-)
_________________

As for what is happening in my life: Please keep my Mother in your thoughts and prayers. The list of things that she is battling is very long....including the risk of a second heart attack, diabetes and Stage 4 Breast Cancer. :-(

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5