Tuesday, April 21, 2009

In My Life....

-----Friend is on way to hospital! Worried.
-----Walnuts may help reduce breast cancer risk. Unfortunately for me, if I remember correctly, walnuts are one of the things I am really not supposed to eat. I have Hashimoto's (thyroid issues....inflamed).
-----I felt insulted by some of the things that were said regarding the renaming of the SciFi channel. I would imagine that other "geeks" feel the same way.
-----My blog is the number 2 result for "Bejeweled 2 Deluxe registration key." I still just play the game sometimes. I think long ago I had a post that mentioned Bejeweled and key in the same paragraphs.

3 comments:

Sleepypete said...

Not sure why they go for renaming of old names ... Seems a bit of a pointless exercise, except for them getting a bit of notice for reasons that aren't anything to do with the content of the channel.

PS Oh noes ! I've been knocked down to number 3 on the Google list for "indoor cricket tactics" ... No wonder I haven't had too many visitors looking for that lately ;-)

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

I like my channels to have variety if they started out that way.....or to improve if they are bad....or to be the best in their genre. Obviously, SyFy is not really my kind of channel....SciFi was.

:-).....about your cricket ratings.

Anonymous said...

Hello
levitra pharmacy

Some considerations to be looked into in prescribing Levitra are: • the cardiovascular status of the patient • anatomical deformation of the penis or condition predisposing to priapism • severe hepatitis impairment • renal disease requiring dialysis • hypotension • recent history of stroke or myocardial infarction • unstable angina • retinal disorders, and • bleeding disorders or active peptic ulceration.
[url=http://www.radiozenithinter.com/]generic vardenafil[/url]

Levitra’s common side-effects are headache, flushing, dyspepsia, nausea, dizziness and rhinitis.
http://www.radiozenithinter.com/ - levitra cost
If any of these symptoms were observed, promptly report it to your doctor.

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5