Thursday, April 02, 2009

In My Life....

-----Started trying out Jergens Ultra-Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer. The sample package says it is good for elbows. Supposed to lock in moisture,heal dry skin, and last 24 hours. The consistency is perfect...not too runny or too thick. The scent reminds me of Olay (but it does not irritate my skin as Olay sometimes does). It was easy to blend into my skin and did not make my pants stick to my knees after application. I am using it a little at a time and keeping the package still usable by putting it in a Ziploc bag. Not sure if I have more packages of the same somewhere....sometimes companies send more than one sample. Had some left over from the first portion, went ahead and moisturized my knees, too (says is good for knees and heels). Part of my goals for this year are to take good care of myself. :-)
-----Tested out our water today using a kit that I got from Diamond Crystal. Our water is hard. I will test it again...once I employ all the tips in their booklet.
-----For a good portion of the day today, I wore a she-devil Halloween wig around the house for amusement. Trying to figure out if there is an anime costume that I could do employing this wig.
__________________________

Visit MyAlltop Page
__________________________


This is not the only carbon offset activity that I do with this blog. I encourage everyone to find like activities. :-)

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5