Thursday, April 30, 2009

3X Thursday.....

1. What's the weather like today? Describe it.
Beautiful. Just the perfect amount of brightness and there is a light breeze. As soon as my computer battery is charged fully, I am going to go outside with the laptop. I have a lot of stuff to do today....but I must enjoy the nice weather.

2. Did you/are you going to do anything productive (sure, it's relative) today? What did you/are you up to?
I am becoming more organized in my money-making efforts. The world seems to think I should revolve around money. I am going to make a lot of money.....my way (without compromising me)....and then tell some of the people who are pressuring/bothering me what I think. I work so hard in life and all I get is grief/scorn/disrespect. I thought twice about publishing this....but this is how I truly feel. It has been a hard day.

3. Do you need to make some phone calls or send some emails to people that you haven't heard from lately? If so, who? Here's your reminder to do it!
No. I do need to later in the week. Actually, I should call my brother tonight. Also, confirming with my Mother tomorrow that she will be rested enough to be visited on Sunday. My Mother has cancer....and I am worried right now (three more rounds when I was told it was DONE).

Participate in 3X Thursday.

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5