Sunday, February 15, 2009

People are saying our Government is the man behind the curtain.

September 11th widow among Flight 3047 Plane Crash victims. What surprised me on the thread that I just linked was all the people talking of conspiracy.

The other day I saw a bumper sticker that said "September 11 was an inside job." The bumper sticker sighting was the first time that I have heard things like this. I have read about the government possibly causing earthquakes and so on. I had also heard plenty of theories about hiding incompetence regarding the fact that September 11 might occur or about how it was handled. I had never heard anyone say that the United States government arranged September 11.

I was further amazed to find out that there is a growing movement that is theorizing the same sort of thing...."terrorism" caused by the Government.

I don't know what to think of these new ideas. Of course, it reminds me of the book "1984" which has always had a profound effect on me. In order to believe such planning occurred though....I would have to believe that our nation's leaders are truly evil.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Follow @Rensefeed on Twitter and read www.rense.com

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

I had only vaguely heard of Jeff Rense before. I did a little research and found that he is a former reporter/producer/anchor. He has his own radio show and speaks on a lot of topics. A conspiracy theorist and talk-show host.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Rense

ThomasLB said...

I don't believe the conspiracy theories, but I do believe that Bush/Cheney were opportunists who manipulated the public into a misguided war.

The day after 9/11, blood banks had more blood than they could use for the first time in their history. People wanted to help, and were doing whatever they could.

A few months later all that positive energy had been directed into fear, paranoia, and blood lust.

That's about as evil as it gets.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Where are our victory gardens and so on? Sometimes, it seems like we care again. Other times,it seems like we have separated ourselves from the goings-on overseas.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

P.S. To explain my avatar...it is blacked out in protest of the upcoming New Zealand copyright laws.

http://www.blogher.com/internet-protests-upcoming-new-zealand-copyright-laws

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5