Monday, February 02, 2009

Recipes....

-----Recipe for pomegranate jam. I will eventually do this. I love pomegranates but rarely have the patience for picking out the seeds anymore.
-----Recipe for Jolt cake. The jolt comes from espresso...not Jolt Cola.
-----Recipe for chili-rubbed steak. The rub makes a good gift. I will be giving one of my siblings some of this rub next Christmas....if I like it myself. I like most things that have coffee as an ingredient. I am not sure where to find dark Mexican chili powder.

6 comments:

David said...

good morning friend ( you can set the date on the top post a month ahead, to save you some effort)

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

I used to have that. The last I check though....on Blogger, won't that make it not post until the date that I set it to?

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Oh....thank you for pointing that out. I guess that since this was already a published post it let me manipulate the date....I could not do that before (that I could tell).

So, that means one can still post-date to be published later....but only on original posting?

If that all made any sense. I had problems with this top post when Blogger changed. I did not think of the fact that these issues might have changed. Hopefully, it stays changed.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Or does this only work with a month ahead?

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

OK...I get how it now works. I think though that people should still not link to this post.....won't date changes also change the permalink???

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Thank you so much for pointing this out to me, David. I would never have known.

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5