Friday, February 13, 2009

My Doggie Reccomendations.....


Our Doggie will do all sorts of tricks for these. Smells a lot like Thanksgiving dinner. One of the places that you can buy them is Best Bully's. The current sale at Best Bully's is good...I have seen these for $11.99 on other sites. They smell good enough that I am tempted to try one.
___________________


Doggie has two of these. Duck 1, we call "Dead Duck" as the stuffing,quacker,etc. have all been played out in Doggie's more aggressive play stage....more like the shell of a stuffed animal waiting for stuffing. The other Duck travels with Doggie...and is mainly in tact. The feet and other cloth parts are missing from both ducks. Still, these ducks have withstood the test of time/safety for us (with careful seizure of the stuffing on the first one). Doggie likes to play Fetch with these and knows the word "duck." When Doggie has been told "No"....this is the first thing Doggie goes to relieve stress on.

2 comments:

Darla, Pencil Portrait Artist said...

Thank you so much for linking to my art gallery on your blog. It was a nice surprise and compliment to see that you like it! Have a great day! :) Darla

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Darla-
You are very talented. I added you to my "Stumbles", too.

I wish that I were able to draw portraits. Maybe someday with a lot of practice....as a little practice certainly hasn't helped. :-)

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5