Monday, February 16, 2009

Manic Monday......

Of all your favorite foods, which one would you find the most difficult to give up for the rest of your life?
Apples. Usually soft and from some local orchard. Sprinkled with salt right from the shaker. Soft does not equal mushy. Apples that would not be considered outstanding....without the salt. Yes, I have very specific likes.

Which month of the year do you think best describes your personality?
February....because I change. I feel both more adult and more childlike all the time. I see this as good.

If you could be a contestant on any game show, past or present, which show would you pick?

Wheel of Fortune....because I am so good at that game. I am also good at Jeopardy but don't know THAT much trivia...wish that I did. Like Solomon, I have a great admiration for wisdom.

Participate in Manic Monday #155.

9 comments:

David said...

you know where your wisdom comes from
and what it is to be used for. God has blessed you

here from Netchick

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Thank you, David. I know that my wisdom is not likely to be used for appearing on Jeopardy. :-)

Glad to see you.

The Social Frog said...

Oh, I said December because I really become alive and am most happy and I have so much joy, knowing that baby Jesus birth is coming. I am just so happy and free :) Apples are very yummy, my favorite thing to do in the fall is go apple picking with my family. Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Clarence said...

Soft apples sprinkled with salt, hey? I'm curious. Must try that some time. Happy Monday! :)

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Social Frog-
We think about the fact that it is Jesus' birthday celebration,too.

I want to go apple picking this year. We are planning to plant some sort of apple trees....though haven't decided what yet.

I enjoyed visiting your blog...and will be back. :-)

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Clarence-
Thanks to your comment, I found this about putting salt/other seasonings on fruit. I am excited to have new things to try.

http://chowhound.chow.com/topics/568646

Catherine @ The Blonde Diaries said...

I've never heard of the apple with salt thing. I have been doing cheese and apples recently and they are pretty good.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Melted cheese with apples? I will have to go to your blog and ask...if you don't get this here.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Oh...explanation of the black avatar. I am protesting the upcoming New Zealand copyright laws....they allow "Guilt by Accusation. A person can get there website pulled down WITHOUT prior investigation.

http://www.blogher.com/internet-protests-upcoming-new-zealand-copyright-laws

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5