Wednesday, February 25, 2009

In My Life....

-----Pepsi and Vanilla Rum....smooth taste. We also had tacos with lime and garlic salsa. Dinner was yummy.
-----One of my Christmas cactus is still blooming.
-----We are watching "The Greatest Story Ever Told" before I have to return it to the library. Great movie and beautiful scenery....but funny at times. A lot of the shooting was obviously done in Grand Canyon-esque places. I also read that people actually laughed in the theaters when John Wayne delivered his line as a Centurion. Husband guessed (correctly) that Balthazar was played by the same man who Ambassador Sarek (Spock's father).
-----Doggie HATES having nails clipped. I found a new way that might actually work....it involves a swimming pool.
-----The doctor says that he is pleased with how my Mother's chemo is going. There has been progress on reducing the tumor. :-) Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5