Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Freebie Adventures continue.

I am the Queen of Trying New Things. Today I sent for:
-----Light & Easy Cookbook. I won the game to get this. The game was fun and I was surprised/pleased by how much I know about heart health. This cookbook will be a gift for my Mother who has recently had a heart attack. This book is a part of the Go Red for Women awareness campaign.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Other things I am waiting for:
-----Bee Pollen. I am super-excited about the health benefits. Next year, we are planning to start backyard beekeeping.
-----The new Dark Chocolate Raspberry Almond True Delights from Quaker.
-----Celine Dion "Sensational" Fragrance. I hope it is an actual tube of perfume...so, I can make sure that I am not allergic. Buying an actual bottle of fragrance and then trying to return it when you break out is....NOT A FUN EXPERIENCE.
-----Diet Dr. Pepper.
-----Nature's Family Sun Crystals. A natural sweetener w/only 4 calories.
-----Breath-A-Licious Green Bone. For Doggie...who is peacefully sleeping cuddled up to me.
-----Yogi Tea. Intriqued by the idea of a "Mexican Sweet Chili" flavor....combines cocoa and cayenne. Sounds like the mole of teas.
-----Dunkin Donuts Dark Coffee.
Dunkin' Donuts. Dunkin' keeps me blogging. Try Dunkin' Donuts Coffee For Free. Get a Sample
-----Free Water Testing Kit.
-----Miniature Football. Perfect for Niece.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also:
-----I have been trying to check Free Sample Forager for updates daily. This is where I found the cookbook Freebie today-I am hoping that it is an exciting cookbook.
-----Frugal Freebies I find some great things (like the water testing kit and miniature football listed above). I love that this site has a place where you can check off your reaction to each Freebie. I follow Frugal Freebies on Twitter.

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5