Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Another visit to The Wonderful World of Freebies....

I am the Queen of Trying New Things. Today I sent for:
-----Free Water Testing Kit. Dreading finding out what is possibly in our water. Occasionally, I taste something unusual (bleachy-smelling) that makes my stomach upset.
-----Miniature Football. Perfect for a niece of mine. I wonder what advertisement will be on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Other things I am waiting for:
-----Bee Pollen. I am excited about the health benefits. Hopefully, Husband will be willing to try. Husband is a honey fan...but not a Trying-New-Things-That-Sound-Unusual fan.
-----The new Dark Chocolate Raspberry Almond True Delights from Quaker. These are granola. I am very picky about the flavor/ texture of my granola. I am hoping that I like these. I love finding coupons for snack bars....so, I will be on the lookout for coupons if I do like them.
-----Celine Dion "Sensational" Fragrance. Says that you can try it. I hope that this actually means you get to try it....versus waving cards under your nose. I like to make sure I am not allergic to a perfume before I purchase.
-----Diet Dr. Pepper. At the very least, we can use this in recipes. Yes, sometimes I try recipes that use soda pop.
-----Nature's Family Sun Crystals. A natural sweetener with only 4 calories. Made with raw cane sugar.
-----Breath-A-Licious Green Bone. For Doggie to try. Doggie will be excited....can usually smell when Doggie items are in the mail and will start jumping around. :-)
-----Yogi Tea. Intriqued by the idea of a "Mexican Sweet Chili" flavor....combines cocoa and cayenne.
-----Dunkin Donuts Dark Coffee.
Dunkin' Donuts. Dunkin' keeps me blogging. Try Dunkin' Donuts Coffee For Free. Get a Sample


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also:
-----I try to check Free Sample Forager for updates daily.
-----Frugal Freebies is another good blog to browse. I notice that there is a balance of freebies as of late....US only,Canada only,UK only,Worldwide. I find some great things (like the water testing kit and miniature football listed above). I like that this site has a place where you can check off your reaction to each Freebie. I follow Frugal Freebies on Twitter.

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5