Monday, February 16, 2009

Curious as Cat Meme.....

1) If you could eliminate (or lessen the effect of) one emotion from your life, which would you choose?
Anxiety. It takes a lot for me to get truly on edge....but I hate what anxiety does to me and those around me.I also hate if I get anxious when I need to be the calm one for the sake of others. I consider myself to be one of the strongest people I know though.

2) What one thing would you find the hardest about being in prison?
Not being able to garden out in nature whenever I please. I have a lot of plans for this year...including a farm fountain where tilapia will be raised (a few of them for dinner). Next year, we are looking at beekeeping...prisons just aren't very accommodating of bee hives. If it were a prison accommodating of my bees, my prison tattoo could read something like "The Beekeeper" or "Hive Woman."

3) Who has surprised you most with their faith?
One former friend who didn't have any and one who still thinks they don't have any (but I know better on that second one). Oh...and several people who profess to have faith but really don't care about anyone but themselves. Sorry, that is as specific as this answer will get. The way they act, you would think that the people I am talking about were all being hidden by the Faith Protection Program.
-Anne Rice also surprised me when she decided to return to Catholicism.
-By the way: Did you know that Anne Rice's real name is Howard?

4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

Well...I guessed this was skin on the hand or cheek. The title of the picture is "skin." The first thing that comes to mind when I think of my skin right now is....dry.

Participate in Curious as Cat Meme #156.

1 comment:

Sleepypete said...

Original thought with the picture was the same - "hand", with the faint curve on the left being where the thumb might start. It's a little too regular for a hand though ...

I'm betting it's from a little further out, the left part being the start of a shoulder and the shiny bit on the right being the top of a breastbone.

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5