Monday, February 02, 2009

Inspired by the latest Diggnation episode.....

This post was inspired by "Diggnation" Episode 187. There was a embedded video here...but then Revision 3 seemed to be having problems. I had two videos on my blog and visitors were being greeted to both of them autoplaying at the same time for no apparent reason. The video will return as soon as someone can figure out what suddenly went wrong. Grumble. Grumble. Note: There is always a PG-ish question at the end of the show.
______________________

-----I am trying to find some promising recipes that use Jolt Cola...not having much luck.
-----So, you can make oragami from all those little Netflix envelopes.

Some of my teaware finds:

-The Serenity Japanese Tea Cups are available in six colors. I already have a Japanese tea set....but would like another that I am more willing to share with guests. The current set is more reserved for Husband and I. I do share my sake set with guests. :-)

My online friend, Thomas (of "Living Next Door to Alice") offered some great tea advice.
Thomas said:
-There are a lot of tea sets available at Etsy, and a lot of the artists will custom-make items if you ask them to.
-My favorite place to buy tea is Upton Tea. They have everything from everywhere, and they don't hit you with huge shipping fees.


A easy recipe for Ginger Tea
Lemon Ginger Tea is pretty easy, too.

2 comments:

ThomasLB said...

There are a lot of tea sets available at Etsy, and a lot of the artists will custom-make items if you ask them to.

My favorite place to buy tea is Upton Tea. They have everything from everywhere, and they don't hit you with huge shipping fees.

I did't know Jolt was still around. Locally it's been replaced by things like Red Bull and Rockstar.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Yes...Jolt is still around.

There is also a gum. The gum offers a scholarship that is not as big and splash a deal as most online scholarships. The first step for the Chew More...Do More Scholarship is just to write an e-mail recommending the candidate.

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5