Wednesday, January 07, 2009

In My Life.....

-----Husband was reading an article about how caffeine may help stop cancer. His first thought on this was that everything else they put in pop causes cancer. Life is strange.
-----I have a copy of Robin McGraw's new book on the way. :-) Robin McGraw is Dr. Phil's wife. I am excited because it is about a woman putting her health first (at times). I will be giving this book to my mother when I am done with it....in hopes of inspiring her to a fulfilling life despite health problems.
-----Doggie is so cute when asleep.
-----I have a sample of some Best Bully's chews and treats on the way. I am hoping Doggie likes these.
-----"Why Dogs Can Sense Fair Play" I could have told you that dogs have emotions without having to do scientific research. :-) This article though made me much more sensitive to what my dog is "telling" me.
-----I still have many people looking at my blog for cheats/codes on Bejeweled 2 Deluxe. I have played the game....I do not cheat at the game. I am not sure what would make it more fun by having cheats/codes. It's a fairly simply game. I would assume that codes have to do with bypassing registration. Why would you want a cheat for this game???
-----Husband is pricing rocksaws for making jewelry. They are expensive. 700 dollars. He found some lapidary grinders that were 400 dollars. Husband said that he thinks under 2000 dollars for a whole lapidary setup is good.

-----I am thankful to all the people online (and in RL) who have kept my Mother in their thoughts and prayers. She is walking around more.....though can not walk around without the oxygen yet. We are waiting for biopsy results. Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers. THANK YOU.

4 comments:

Sleepypete said...

Bejeweled 2 - I'm still the number one link on Google for "indoor cricket tactics" :-)

Funny how these search engines go sometimes ...

PS I hope your mom gets better soon.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Each time we mention it, makes it worse. I wonder what the record of something like that going on is for a weblog.

I hope my mother gets better soon. Waiting for the biopsy results is very scary....always at the back of your mind. I have some version of a cold and it's getting worse....so, I haven't seen her in person in almost a week. I am trying to keep calm about it all...hard to do.

Swarovski Silver Crystal said...

Your blog is good so i suggest you to find some of the best Swarovski Crystal Beads images and put it on your blog.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Swarovski Silver Crystal-
I am not sure of your comment. Is this a play on some comments that were "left" by the Full-Tilt Poker lady? Sorry, if I am confusing you.

I see that there is an e-mail on the website you linked, too. I may add some images to my blog. :-) I will be back to visit your site some time in the next few days.

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5