Monday, December 15, 2008

Time for parties.... :-)

This week I need to get decorations for a small party that we are having for some of our Christmas visitors. It will be an unusual party as it will be split off-and-on over several days and the plans will likely change as people decide when/if they are coming. I am flexible with celebrations....and I really love to celebrate.

One friend may read this...but not to worry as whatever I do will likely change. We miss our friends who have moved away....and are glad that people care enough to come visit at Christmas-some over LONG distances.

Highlights of my plans thus far:
-----At least one Bento Box lunch. I love the detail that goes into such (shaped food and so on). One breakfast with the works. Lots of desserts....I will be uber-baking.
-----Fun Christmas music tailored to each person visiting.
-----A pinata....I got the idea from Celebrations.com. Now I need to figure out what to put in it that might please an adult. I also have to figure out where there would be enough space/hanging apparatus that nothing would get damaged. Considering my concerns, I might have to see if I can come up with some way of re-interpreting a pinata.
-----Husband and I will have our own tree trimming....I will keep in mind some of the suggestions here. We will, however, have each guest who would enjoy such make an ornament.

christmas party games

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5