Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pretty eyeglasses for the holidays.

I sometimes visit the popular online eyeglasses shop Zenni Optical. I am trying to figure out if the would be able to fill my prescription and will have to e-mail them about this. If Zenni is able to help me, I am excited because I will be able to add to my eyeglass wardrobe...which will make me smile.

Right now I have three pairs of glasses....two of which need new lenses and will make my eyes worse should I wear them. Hence, needing to e-mail Zenni about the prescription.

Zenni is so affordable....they eliminate all the middle men in sending you the glasses. :-) Currently I spend hundreds of dollars for a pair of glasses. Zenni has several glasses that are only $8.00. Zenni also has themed frames, like Holiday frames, that don't cost an arm and a leg.

I think that Holiday frames from Zenni are a great gift idea...if you have access to the person's prescription info. I am not sure if Zenni offers gift certificates...I will have to look at that. A person could always make a handmade gift certificate for a new glasses set/wardrobe....that would be a sweet way to present it even if Zenni has gift certificates. :-)

Holiday Glass Frames From Zenni Optical

__________________________




This is a pair that I am fascinated with....though I probably couldn't do them if the beads are even slightly delicate as I am a clutz. I think this would make a good gift for someone who like to make jewelry.
___________________________



Perfect for Christmas,St. Patrick's Day and if you wear a lot of green. Also ideal if you happen to be a female Leprechaun. :-)
___________________________


-----$ 8 Complete Rx Eyeglasses
-----Zenni offers free anti-scratching coating. They also offer free UV protection...something we should still remember to think about in the Winter.

I hope that your current glasses look good in all your Holiday photos. :-)

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5