Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My first Akoha Mission in Progress....

Akoha is a PlayItForward Game. My current mission is to "Give Someone a Gift." I have decided to give Husband a gift every day this month.
Day 1: Virtual Armor for an online game
Day 2: Made Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows. Husband stuck two of the marshmallows to his lips. I asked if they were vampire teeth. He said they were "something." They were kind of square-ish marshmallows. I guess they were rabbit teeth.
Day 3: A virtual pet and ordered a book that Husband had been wanting.
Day 4: Package of Starburst. :-)

After I am finished with the 31 days of gifts to Husband, I will PlayForward to him. We also have picked out a friend to send a card to....with lots of little surprise gifts.

:-)

1 comment:

Sean said...

what a great interpretation of this mission! Awesome idea! I can't wait to see the stories as this mission gets played forward!

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5