Monday, November 24, 2008

In My Life.....

-----One of my Christmas cactus has enough buds that I can not count them. A second Christmas cactus has what may be buds....but it may have none this year. The cutting cactus is in a toddler stage....and has none.
-----I caught up with new "90210" and I am addicted to "Stylista." :-)
-----I have decided that when Husband and I have a Vow Renewal Ceremony one of the songs played will be "Storybook Love" by Willy Deville. It is a very pretty song from "The Princess Bride."
-----Jamie Lee Curtis is mentioned in the 20th Anniversary Collecter's Edition DVD as being on the set of "The Princess Bride." I was puzzled by this as I did not remember her being in the movie. Then I found the explanation....Jamie Lee Curtis is married to Christopher Guest (who played Count Rugen in The Princess Bride).
_____________________


My blog is worth $199,847.16.
How much is your blog worth?


It's been a long time since I have done this. :-) I would never sell my blog.

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5